RE: trouble when linking with my toolchain

Oh, forgot the environment variables:
CROSSDIR=/opt/ppc
TARGET=ppc-elf-lynxos
PREFIX=$CROSSDIR

> > target_root contains lib,usr and sys from the target (actually from
> > the cygwin environment on my Windoze, but they should be
> syncronized)
>
>   <boggle>  You can't possibly mean what you /appear/ to be
> saying there?

Not sure what you mean?  These directories contains headers and libs for
the existing cross-compiler (gcc 2.95.3).

Erlo Haugen
System Software Engineer,RD&E
Integrated Systems

Terma A/S
Vasekær 12
2730 Herlev
Denmark

T +45 8743 6000
T +45 4594 9851 (direct)
F +45 8743 6001
E elh@terma.com
w www.terma.com

Attention:

This e-mail (and attachment(s), if any) - intended
for the addressee(s) only - may contain confidential,
copyright, or legally privileged information or material,
and no one else is authorized to read, print, store, copy,
forward, or otherwise use or disclose any part of its
contents or attachment(s) in any form. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify me by
telephone or return e-mail, and delete this e-mail
and attachment(s). Thank you.

E-mail sent over the Internet can be tampered with.
Therefore, neither Terma nor the sender of this e-mail
assumes any responsibility for the contents of this e-mail.