Re: i saw you web ,it gave me many helps thank u ~~~~~~~~~

On 7/17/06, ju zheng <juranjun@gmail.com> wrote:
   hello  i am a student from china .now i have to use a wireless network
card on my armv4 .but the driver i found must run on gcc3.2.2 i think
.because it run well on my friend's board which use gcc 3.2.2 .but mine is
2.95.3 .it has parse error when run .and the kernel is linux2.4.18 .its too
old .so i want to use linux2.6 . but i don't know which crosstools i should
use .could you give me some suggestion .thanks .my wireless network card is
rt2570 . i want know which kernel and crosstools i should take .i can't find
the 2.4.18's drive on google .

Use any crosstool with gcc-3.3.x, the glibc version and kernel version don't matter. Then when building the driver, point it explicitly at *your* kernel source tree with -I. Good luck... please send further questions to crossgcc@sourceware.org. - Dan