Enabling build of locale tools in crosstool

Hi,

I've built a toolchain targetting i686, and I'm wondering what the
right way is to get tools like 'zic' installed into the finished
toolchain.

There's a script ptx.sh which does some ptxdist builds of tools, and
one of the binaries listed in "copy results into $PREFIX/target" is
zic.

When using this script to drive the building of ptxdist userland
tools, I keep getting mismatches such as non-existent Makefile targets
being called. It seems that the more recent versions of ptxdist have
changed the layout of their makefiles. Does anybody know what version
of ptxdist crosstool-0.42 was written to expect?