Re: EABI arm linux gcc 4.1.1 test result

That's good? I see most test results in testsuite mailing list are
better than mine. All those vector test cases are PASSed in those
testresults. I found some test cases are PASSed if -mabi=aapcs-linux
is used, such as switch4.C and compat.exp.

I don't know if the arm-none-eabi-gcc is "non-linux", it's downloaded
from Codesourcery website. I don't know if I use improper option to
run testsuite or just the tool chain itself is built improperly.