Re: arm-none-linux-gnueabi finishes in an infinite glibc configure loop

Hi Martin,

The Freescale specific changes affect the way that the rpm is built, and do not affect the GNU archives that are used to build the toolchain.

The patches to the GNU archives that were used to build the toolchain were the same open source patches that you use for your toolchain,

Best regards,

Steve

Martin Guy wrote:
You probably want binutils-2.17 too.

To make arm-*-gnueabi work in crosstool-0.42 I had to integrate
several patches including Khem Raj's extensive work to make NPTL work,
though I never heard of any freescale-specific things.
You'll find the relevant patches, kernel config and dat files at
freaknet.org/martin/crosstool - compare these with what you are using.

Good luck!