Re: More ARM binutils fuckage

On 12/5/06, Khem Raj <kraj@mvista.com> wrote:
hmmm libgcc should be providing __div0 and raise should come from libc.so.6
I dont know how you configured the toolchain.

Right, libgcc now provides __div0() and other routines in libgcc use it. Apparently __div0() used to be in glibc instead, so U-Boot (at least as of 1.1.4) also provides __div0(). The fix seems to be to remove U-Boot's __div0() and instead provide a stub for raise(), which libgcc's __div0() wants to call.

its in the contribs
http://kegel.com/crosstool/crosstool-0.42/contrib/2005b/
not all arches supported nptl so well back then. It will probably make sense
now to have a separate script for nptl toolchains. Havent had enough time
lately to work on crosstool.

Martin reworked it not to break non-NPTL builds, and I tweaked it a bit to fix up EABI and TLS handling when the host compiler, glibc, kernel are older. I'll be posting a new patch shortly that reconciles some of the discrepancies associated with OABI softfloat.

Cheers,
- Michael