Re: crosstool + uclibc

On Tue, 2007-03-06 23:28:48 +0100, Robert Schwebel <robert@schwebel.de> wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 06, 2007 at 05:44:56PM +0100, Yann E. MORIN wrote:
> > You can also check PTXdist:
> > http://www.pengutronix.de/software/ptxdist/index_en.html
>
> Sorry, we don't have uclibc integration yet. But as
> OSELAS.Toolchain-1.1.0 is now released, it should be not too difficult
> to add support there, once one has found out what to do ;)

About three months ago, I had a script up'n'running to build a xgcc
all the way down (incl. gcc running on the target) with uClibc. The
uClibc part was quite simple, but right now, uClibc seems to be broken
and not buildable for *any* target.

MfG, JBG

--
      Jan-Benedict Glaw      jbglaw@lug-owl.de              +49-172-7608481
Signature of:                 Gib Dein Bestes. Dann Ãbertriff Dich selbst!