Problem with qemu

Hello,

I build my ppc-elf toolchain. But I'm not the target to check my soft.
I want use the Qemu simulator, but when I launch the qemu-ppc, i have the following error :
+ When I put the library libm.so.6 of eldk toolchain in the /usr/lib dir :
/ qemu-ppc: error while loading shared libraries: /usr/lib/libm.so.6: ELF file data encoding not little-endian
/ + When I put the llibm.so.6 library of linux in the /usr/lib : /
qemu-i386: error while loading shared libraries: libm.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

/ I suppose that qemu use the libm.so.6 of ppc processor, so a elf file, in big endian, and not little endian. Must I convert the library, or the qemu-ppc have an option to define the mode?

Thanks

--
Cordialement,

Nicolas MEDERLE.