Re: Mailing list setup

Hello Dave!
All,

On Sunday 06 May 2007 11:14, Dave Korn wrote:
> > What is the real address of the list:
> >   crossgcc SPLAT sourceware POING org
> >   crossgcc SPLAT sources POING redhat POING com
>   Sourceware.org is canonical, sources.redhat.com is an alias for backward
> compatibility.

OK. Will use only that from now-on, then.

> > Could that be set up so that replying to all does not send two messages to
> > the list, please?
>   I don't suppose they can configure your email client for you, no.

Hehe! :-) Wasn't specialy asking that. But removing the alias would be good,
if the list has been hosted on sourceware.org long enough now.

Will have an incoming filter remove the redhat alias localy, then!

Cheers!
Yann E. MORIN.

| +0/33 662376056 | Software  Designer | \ / CAMPAIGN     |   ^                |
| http://ymorin.is-a-geek.org/ | (*_*) | / \ HTML MAIL    |  """  conspiracy.  |