RE: Error Compiling eCos ARM program

On 12 July 2007 15:38, Steven J. Hill wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 12, 2007 at 04:30:21PM +0200, f.xavier cano palazón wrote:
>>
>> I instaled cygwin, and  then binutils-2.13, gcc-3.2.1, gdb-5.3 and
>> newlib-1.11. Create a kernel with ecos configuration tool.
>>
> Did you use crosstool to build your toolchain? If not, then please
> go ask your question on the eCos forums and not here.

  Do you mind?  Who appointed you topicality dictator?

  This is NOT some kind of dedicated crosstool-only list but is a GNU mailing
list open to all queries on the general subject of cross compiling using the
GNU toolchain.

http://sourceware.org/ml/crossgcc/
"This is the web archive of the crossgcc [A-IN-A-CIRCLE] sourceware.org
mailing list. It is a list for discussing embedded ('cross') programming using
the GNU tools."

  While Xavier may get better help from people with more relevant experience
on an eCos-specific list, there is nothing wrong with him posting here.

    cheers,
      DaveK