Re: crosstool...

On 8/5/07, jmoliere@ucsd.edu <jmoliere@ucsd.edu> wrote:
> Dan,
> I'm trying to get crosstool to compile the gcj on 'demo-arm-xscale' only
> to find some compiling errors (I believe -- I gave up last night) on the
> 'natPlainDatagramImpl.cc' file.
>
> How do I make changes and force crosstool to NOT downloads the gcj
> libraries so my changes will take effect?

Don't rerun all of crosstool, just type 'make' in the gcc-build directory.
(Or something like that.)
Once you have your fixes done, create a patch and drop it in
crosstool's patches/gcc-x.y directory so it will be applied
automatically next time it downloads gcc.  And send it to the
crossgcc mailing list...
- Dan