RE: Email-Adresses in clear text

On 25 September 2007 22:25, Jonathan S. Shapiro wrote:

  As to the subject matter under debate, I will let you have the last word;
we've both said what we think, I have no wish to start repeating myself, and
it's so way off-topic that I would like to give the rest of the list members a
break.  I will restrain myself to correcting one tiny factual error (or
perhaps merely an oversight):

> [I would send this to David privately, but he did not see fit to
> disclose a private email address.]

  My email address is in the archives and you won't hear me complaining about
it.  You've already used it once today yourself.

    cheers,
      DaveK