Re: Error building glibc-2.3.2 for my arm-9tdmi-linux cross compiler on cygwin

Attached.

I fear that the issue may be related to one of any number of other pieces of software installed on my machine.  The Windows 2003 Server machine I had success on is fairly new and relatively pristine.  I wouldn't expect the OS (XP Pro versus Server 2003) to be the difference but it is another variable.

Thanks!