crosstool-ng for ep9307 / arm920t

Hi,

i'm trying to build a crosstool-ng toolchain for a ep9307 / arm920t
target. i succeed to build the toolchain, a linux kernel compiled with
it boots, but hangs when starting init. in order to reduce complexity
i replaced the dynamically linked busybox by a statically linked
'hello world' program. i tried several combinations, with and without
EABI, different gcc/glibc versions, ... but always with the same
result.

the host system is Ubuntu Gutsy Gibbon, the used crosstool-ng version
is v1.0.0. the crosstool-ng configuration file is attached to this
mail.

do you see something obviously wrong in the configuration or could you
provide me a configuration file that is known to work on the mentioned
target?

regards

--
Matthias Kaehlcke
Embedded Linux Engineer

          We can't solve problems by using the same kind
             of thinking we used when we created them
                         (Albert Einstein)
                                                                 .''`.
    using free software / Debian GNU/Linux | http://debian.org  : :'  :
                                                                `. `'`
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 47D8E5D4                  `-