Re: [CT_NG] Oops. Now mpfr website is broken.

Hello again!

On Monday 19 May 2008 04:48:24 invain wrote:
> So, I connect to http://www.mpfr.org/ (
> ct-ng-1.1.1/scripts/build/mpfr.sh  realted site. ) website.
>  I meeted below error message.
> "Not found this site"..

I'm not responsible for that! :-)))

> To solve this problem. I unchecked "[*]GMP and MPFR " menu using
> "#>ct-ng menuconfig "command.
> and then , I typed "#> ct-ng build".  This problem  passed.

That's not a good solution. Later, building GMP and MPFR will be mandatory,
because all the GCC frontends require them since gcc-4.3.0 (previous gcc did
require them only to build the Fortran frontend).

You'd bettre rebuild your toolchain now mpfr.org is back.

> Mr. yann.morin.1998 ~~
> How about you  save to the your server default files (ex: gcc , glibc
> , mpfr ) execpt for upper version
> to stability about donwload?

I can't aford to host all those files on my small server, hosted at my home.
My DSL line is neither fast nor reliable enough to host heavy services such
as mirrors of those files. Bandwidth usage is already high...

> Or Please, append exception handling  to
> the shell script about  download problem like this ?

Well, there is in the SVN head now. Unfortunately, it got in after 1.1.0 was
out, and 1.1.1 is only a bug-fix release.

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.

| +0/33 662376056 | Software  Designer | \ / CAMPAIGN     |   ^                |
| http://ymorin.is-a-geek.org/ | * _ * | / \ HTML MAIL    |  """  conspiracy.  |