[CT-NG] Bug (?) and feature request

Hello,

When trying to build gcc 4.3.1 for the Alpha target, I have to explicitly
pass the --with-gfp and --with-mpfr options to the GCC building flags,
i.e., after running "ct-ng menuconfig" I have to go to "C compiler" and
set the "Core gcc extra config" and "gcc extra config" options.

Is this expected? I remember not having to do that in previous versions of
ct-ng. By the way, I am installing to non-default directories. Might this
have to do anything with the problem?

Now, the feature request I have is this. When running "ct-ng build",
everything is logged in a file. Everything except of the configure and
make commands that are executed. Is it possible to add these to the build
log?

Thanks!

Ioannis