Re: Some report on using crosstool-ng under ubuntu hardy

> What version are you using? Released or SVN?

Latest official one (not svn) 1.1.3a

> > 1/libstdc++6-dev was not installed -> crash at ct-ng build launch
>
> Unfortuantely, I don't know the name of this p ackage in every distributions.
> And what about Linux From Scratch? There's no package name there.
>
> Is there an executable (or at least a file) that I can check the presence of
> to say that libstdc++-dev is present? Will the same happen for, say, lic6-dev?

Too bad that i didn't save the output of the crash :/
Will try to redo it and send yout the log if i manage to make it
appears (will try with live cd)

> Would you consider testing the SVN trunk, please?
yep will try with live cd to go back to clean state :)

By the way I've managed to build a gcc4.2.3+binutils2.16+x86_32bits+ntpl.
I'm now desperately trying to build the same chain for x86_64 and I'm
stuck with a problem at binutils instalation on target...

Any idea for this issue?
(please take a look at build log) I've tried different gcc version and
different binutils version too...

Laurent

ps: Happy to see an Enibien doing such tools ^_^ I'm from 2003.