Re: arm-unknown-linux-gnueabi ABI selection

you should use the target triplets to get things right.
in ARM context

*-linux-gnu = OABI on Linux/Glibc
*-linux-gnueabi = EABI Linux/glibc
*-eabi = EABI baremetal/(w/o OS)
*-elf = OABI baremetal/(w/o OS)

Somewhere there is a patch to enhance it to understand uclibc as well.

-Khem