Re: Generating a toolchain for big-endian arm with ct-ng.

Gilles,
All,

On Wednesday 07 January 2009 15:40:15 Gilles Chanteperdrix wrote:
> Yann E. MORIN wrote:
> > Well, gcc-4.1.2 is now /old/ and unless there's a patch for it, I won't try
> > to fix. I'd rather spend my rather sparse time resources on more up-to-date
> > versions.
> Well, you are the maintainer, so, this is your choice. However, from a
> user point of view, it is very frustrating to be in a situation where
> none of the options proposed by crosstool-ng really works.

I was not trying to turn you down. Sorry if you took offense, it was really
not my purpose. Apologies.

I was just saying that I don't have time to make it work myself, *and* that
I was ready to accept a patch.

Now, I'm glad you reported the problems, and suggested fixes. Thank you!

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.

PS. I've had a 4-day Xenomai training ~2.5 years ago (can't put a name on
    the guy doing the training any more), and It was very interesting! One of
    those days, I'm going to turn to Xenomai for a pet project here at home.
    Maybe we'll have to discuss again! :-)
    Keep goin'!
YEM.

| +0/33 662376056 | Software  Designer | \ / CAMPAIGN     |  ___               |