Patch for PowerPC + uClibc + softfloat

To Yann and anyone else trying to get the PowerPC + uClibc
+ softfloat combination to build,

I have put together the 360-powerpc-uclibc-softfloat.patch
for GCC 4.3.2 by shamelessly lifting a patch from a thread
on the gcc-patches mailing list.  Without going into the
ugly details, this patch was originally written for the
4.4.0 trunk (but later withdrawn), but I have backported
it to 4.3.2 so crosstool-ng can build for the PowerPC using
uClibc and softfloat.  The original thread begins here
(this patch is based on the second version in the thread):

I have only tested this with GCC 4.3.2 and crosstool-ng SVN
version 1306.  Put the file in the trunk/patches/gcc/4.3.2
directory.  I have attached a patch for 400-ltrace.sh so
that ltrace will compile for the PowerPC if you want that
too.

I'm sure that it wouldn't be too hard to backport this to
other GCC versions.  However, I don't have them downloaded
nor do I have the desire so someone more industrious than
I will have to take that on.  I also don't know if it breaks
other ports (I tested ARM which was OK), so if there are
any brave testers out there that would be appreciated.

Have fun,

Andy Johnson