Re: Build tips for arm cross toolchain

Dear Yann E MORIN,

	The build for CYGWIN is so far so good except the following problem:

	1) When doing menuconfig, the build script doesn't append -lncurses
when building mconf. I have to manually add that.
	2) Enable building DUMA will have error in CYGWIN, but even I open the
full logging, it doesn't show any hints where is the error.

	After disabling DUMA, the toolchain build and works fine!

	Thanks!!

BR,
Jacky

Yann E MORIN ´£¨ì: