Re: [crosstool-NG] Design discussion

Hi Rob & All,

Don't get me wrong - I'm perfectly fine with you voicing your oppinion
just like I'm entitled to mine. This is an open forum and everybody can
chime in, right ?

1) Sure, but the subject line does say [crosstool-NG] Design discussion,
but let's leave it here.
2) Okay - and I appreciate yours just like anyone else.
3) I hope not - but thank you for pointing that out. As an author of a
tool in the same category I'd consider your points more valuable if you
wouldn't reference your own solution but just stick to pointing out the
actual problems with the solution at hand. Not that what you're saying
is necessarily wrong ; but let's discuss the problems before we do the
solutions.

Best regards,
Stefan Hallas Andersen
Cisco Systems Inc.