using crosstool ng for building win32 hosted cross compiler

Hello All,

I am currently using crosstool-ng to build a cross-toolchain for my
target (target=x86-bare, host=x86-linux, build=x86-linux)
Now I also need the same toolchain that can run on a Windows host
(target=x86-bare, host=x86-mingw, build=x86-linux)

Looking at the differences between the linux-hosted and the
win32/mingw-hosted toolchain, only the executables should be
different; libraries/headers/structure should be the same because both
toolchains need to deliver binaries for the same target.

Is there an lightweight way possible to make crosstool-ng build only
the win32 executables by using a mingw cross-compiler, and using the
linux-hosted-toolchain-build-results as starting point? If so, where
in the build process ct-ng performs could this be added?
I guess, as mingw cross-compiler the i586-mingw32msvc-gcc from Ubuntu
can be used...

Kind regards,

Remy