Re: Newby question regarding crosstool-ng and newlib

On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 2:02 PM, Yann E. MORIN
<yann.morin.1998@anciens.enib.fr> wrote:
> On Tuesday 05 May 2009 06:52:24 Marc Reibel wrote:
>> sorry if I'd better send this to the list instead of directly to you.
> Yes, next time keep the list copied, please...
>> So I'm desperate to have a look at your last development snapshots, to
>> see If I'm able to help you out a little.
> newlib support will not come right now, I'll have to sort gcc-4.4.0 issues
> first (if there are...).
> Meanwhile, you can try to have a look at:
> http://ymorin.is-a-geek.org/svn/crosstool-ng/devel/newlib
> and see if you can hack something in that...

  I'd started the effort of having newlib gotten and built.  Where I
got stuck and just did it manually was modifying the gcc build to
perform the secondary build.  My shell skills are a little rusty, and
after an initial try, it seemed like I had to change the whole process
of building gcc.  And I ran out of prep time for my project.  :-D

--
-- Thomas