croostool-ng: GCC 4.4.1 Working!

Hi everybody!

I managed to get a working armeb-unknown-linux-uclibc toolchain using GCC v4.4.1 today. Yay! :)

We have an Intel IXP465 based CPU board at work that I'm currently targeting with my work, but we also have an i.MX27 and sonn possibly Arm11 based ones as well. So I'll be working with crosstool-ng quite a bit during the fall and winter months.

Anyway, I used the latest head (correct hg terminology?) of crosstool-ng and added the 4.4.1 GCC patches from buildroot:

http://git.buildroot.net/buildroot/tree/toolchain/gcc/4.4.1

That's about it.

How would I proceed in contributing these patches, inline attachments, publish a Mercurial branch, or is it sufficient with the above pointer?

Just curious for any future contributions really.

Regards
 /Jocke