Cross install to MSys/mingw

Once the basic build is done for a Canadian build the final installation is done my running the actual binaries on the system.
e.g.: arm-eabi-gcc.exe -dumpspecs > tmp_specs

Does anyone have or k now of a tool that will grab the executables and needed install files and create a Windows/MSys installation script/flow?

Please note I didn't say Cygwin.? Specifically native(ish) Windows PE32 (exe) programs preferred as I need to be Cygwin free.

Thanks lots!

/f