Re: Fix typo on locale explanation of uclibc.

On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 5:00 PM, Yann E. MORIN
>> Seriously? ÂDid you try looking up "localisation" first?
>>
>> The original is correctly spelt. ÂThere's a nice article on the topic
>> here:
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_and_British_English_spelling_differences#-ise.2C_-ize
>
> Hey! This is nice! Thanks for the pointer! I've always been in need of
> something like that to point my co-workers to. :-)
Thank you for the opinion about localization/localisation word.
In my case, I searched this word at below website. :)
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/localisation
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/localization

GeunSik Lim ( Samsung Electronics )
Blog : http://blog.naver.com/invain/