trying to build a armeb uclibc toolchain

I been trying out different settings, I have custom kernel headers and
uclibc source as well, I tend to get random issues with some library
errors (libncurses) and other times I get passed that
but hit some other issues as well.

If someone could try and gets it work, I would love to know what they
did. I have linked the linux headers(2.6.18) and the uclibc package as
well as the uclibc config for this target.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/27mg1w (uclibc)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/r8ro2f (kernel)