Re: -mfloat-abi=softfp

On 4/19/10, ng@piments.com <ng@piments.com> wrote:
>  Just guessing but could the loop be due to using fast-math? Inf and NaN are
> not always optional extras.

I wasn't using fast-math, and I think I also tried deleting the object
files for libm and rebuilding them using -mieee -fno-signed-zeros in
case it was a limit-of-precision thing.
Same result (unless it's a signed-zeros thing!!!)

Since I'm building natively, albeit on a different big fast ARM, it
takes about a day to perform each build and test - in the end I just
lost interest. Cross-compiling may allow you to explore more
possibilities

Good luck!