CT_DEBUG_CT_SAVE_STEPS ?

Hi,

I'm using 1.6.0 and it seems steps have been removed, though it is still in overview.

$ ct-ng  cc_core_pass_1
[ERROR]  You asked to restart a non-restartable build
[ERROR]  This happened because you didn't set CT_DEBUG_CT_SAVE_STEPS
[ERROR]  in the config options for the previous build, or the state
[ERROR]  directory for the previous build was deleted.
[ERROR]  I will stop here to avoid any carnage
[00:01] / make[1]: *** [build] Error 1
make: *** [cc_core_pass_1] Error 2
$ grep CT_DEBUG_CT_SAVE_STEPS .config
$