Re: Problems building a i386<->x86_64 toolchain

Dario,

(from build.log)
[ALL  ]    checking for as... as
[ALL  ]    checking version of as... 2.20.1, bad
[ALL  ]    checking for ld... ld
[ALL  ]    checking version of ld... 2.20.1, bad

This looks like this thread:
http://sourceware.org/ml/crossgcc/2010-05/msg00023.html

--
Bryan Hundven