Re: [patch 02/10] Adapt CTPatch function to handle dash in package name

Hi,

2010/5/29 Yann E. MORIN <yann.morin.1998@anciens.enib.fr>:
> Remy, All,
>
> On Thursday 27 May 2010 23:18:11 Remy Bohmer wrote:
>> Some packages have a dash ('-') in their package name, other
>> packages have a dash in their version number. In order to handle this
>> first look for a patch directory split on the last dash, in not found
>> check for a patch direcory split on the fist dash.
>
> This should not be needed now, as all callers of CT_Patch pass two args:
> - package base name
> - package version
>
> So CT_Patch no longer has to infer those.

Oops, I did not realise that that change would also fix that problem
in a different manner.
I guess I have to restart the build without this patch, and see if it
works. I will try to test this early next week.
Please ignore this patch for now.

Kind regards,

Remy