Re: Fw: Error while cross-compiling for PPC64 on x86(host)

Hi Arnaud,
 Thanks for the update. So are you telling me that it is OK to try generation the cross-compiler with a bin-utils,gcc and glibc versions not the same as on the PPC M/C (binutils ver: 2.20 and gcc ver: 2.3.4,glibc - 2.11.1) ?

Are you talking abt the kernel build on the host m/c built using the cross-compiler that was generated using crosstool? I just checked and it does have a module.symvers file (size= 425807 bytes)

Thanks
Som