Re: Debugging Compiler Issues

Well thank you all. With a combination of properly setting the
LD_LIBRARY_PATH and the libraries I built with crosstool-NG I was able
to determine the libstdc++ library that shipped with openSUSE was bad.
The one I built with crosstool-NG of the same version allowed my app to
run just fine on openSUSE.

Thanks again,
Gavin