Re: MINGW PPL build fix reported upstream ?

Arnaud, all,

Currently I am using GCC 4.3.4 to build the complete tool chains I need,
because the 4.4 version gives some problems when cross compiling for
my other setups.

so I am not using PPL at the moment and can not tell whether the
current ct-ng version builds correctly,
however the the last time (about a month ago) I tried to build the
mingw32 cross compiler with GCC 4.4,
I had to patch cloog.sh and gcc.sh, to include
--with-host-libstdcxx=-lstdc++ in the extra_config parameter

I posted the patch to the mailing list at that time, but I have not
seen it in mainline yet.

Bart