(in)sane file names for ct-ng patches

Hi

For crosstool-ng, there are 2 fixes put on
http://ymorin.is-a-geek.org/download/crosstool-ng/01-fixes/1.8.0/

They both use ',' in the file names.
Could we possibly avoid this in the future?

I have at least now once been bitten by this, with URL escaping of this
in my integration ct-ng.

Not a big problem, but no obvious reason to use ',' in filenames/URLs.

/Esben