Re: Behaviour of toolchain "cannot find /lib/libc.so.0"

Hello Darcy,

On Fri, 13 Aug 2010 06:45:17 -0700
"Darcy Watkins" <DWatkins@tranzeo.com> wrote:

> I've run into the exact same problem building a patched buildroot
> 2010.02 using crosstool-ng 1.8.0.  It blows up in net-snmp 5.5 with
> that very same error.  This happened for both my uclibc build for arm
> and powerpc, (but not a problem building the same buildroot for
> x86/glibc/nptl build - which is a different ball game).

This particular problem has been fixed in Buildroot 2010.08-rc1. It was
due to the fact that netsnmp was removing the --sysroot option, which
obviously lead to this problem. It'd be great if you could give it a
try.

But in the case I was describing in my original e-mail in this thread,
I am indeed passing --sysroot to the compiler.

Thomas
--
Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons
http://free-electrons.com