Re: error about build toolchain with crosstool-ng-1.8.0

hi:

2010/9/4 Arnaud Lacombe <lacombar@gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 1:04 AM, loody <miloody@gmail.com> wrote:
>> hi:
>>
>> 2010/9/3 Arnaud Lacombe <lacombar@gmail.com>:
>>> Hi,

>>> build.log.mipsel.uC30.1:
>>> I guess your uClibc configuration is missing UCLIBC_HAS_FLOATS.
>>>
>>> build.log.mipsel.uC30.2:
>>> cf. http://lists.uclibc.org/pipermail/uclibc-cvs/2006-April/022762.html
>>>
>>> build.log.x86.uC30.1:
>>> I guess your uClibc configuration is missing UCLIBC_HAS_FENV.
>> I will add your suggestion and report the result.
>> BTW, if I remember correctly, crossng will first ask me to fill the
>> default uClibc config location then it will replace by the default
>> one.
>> if so, why should I give the place at first time?
>>
> to be more precise, you give ct-ng how you want uClibc, then ct-ng
> amends it features-wise with various things.
>
> <personal-opinion>this really _sucks_.<personal-opinion/>
from your log, I can at different stage it will
 Saving '/media/sdb1/toolchain/crosstool-ng-1.8.0/build/targets/mipsel-unknown-linux-uclibc/build/configs'
[DEBUG]      ./
[DEBUG]      ./uClibc.config

my questions are:

1. how the ct -nt decide whether this option is need or not when go
through previous compile process?

2. if i want to build a uclibc with debug info such the below shows
#
# uClibc development/debugging options
#
CROSS_COMPILER_PREFIX=""
UCLIBC_EXTRA_CFLAGS=""
DODEBUG=y
DODEBUG_PT=y
DOASSERTS=y
SUPPORT_LD_DEBUG=y
SUPPORT_LD_DEBUG_EARLY=y
UCLIBC_MALLOC_DEBUGGING=y
WARNINGS="-Wall"
EXTRA_WARNINGS=y
# DOMULTI is not set
what can I do let configs/uClibc.config include above option?
I have try to forcibly change it with my config that enable debug option.
But finally it is fail. :(......

appreciate your help,
miloody