Re: ARM floating point breakage in 1.9.0 ?

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 2:53 AM, M P <buserror@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks it was in fact solution #1 ! I was using 4.4.5, installing the
> patch made it work...
>
> Note that when I tried it, I could not compile eglibc with hard
> float... thats why I was using soft float on the cortex-a8 version...
>
> Michel

Michel,

Thank you for letting me know the results.
Next time, please also make sure that "crossgcc@sourceware.org" is in
the CC list.

I know that arm hard-float support has been discussed on this very
mailing list before.
It may be interesting to get more information from you about what went
wrong while trying to make a cross-compiler with hard-float support.
 * build.log (preferably gzipped)
 * .config

-Bryan