adding support for hardened toolchain

Hey,

I'm currently applying additional patches to gcc, in order to create a hardened toolchain.
You can find the patches here: http://devil-linux.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=devil-linux/devil-linux;a=tree;f=target/Devil-Linux/default/patches.ct-ng/gcc;hb=HEAD

I was wondering what the best way would be to incorporate that as a configurable options into ct-ng, so other people could enjoy this functionality too.

I know it works under x86 based architecture, but don't have any other hardware available to do any testing with.

--

Regards
  Heiko Zuerker

---------------------------------------------------------------- This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.