RE: Update: Still with Build failure for PPC405 using crosstool-ng-1.9.2

OK, let's see if I can get all this for you:
On my host machine that I am trying to build for:
x86 - Fedora 14
gcc 4.5.1
binutils 2.20
linux 2.6.35

For my target/embedded host I am trying to build a cross toolchain which I am pasting in the beginning of the build.log:
[INFO ]  Performing some trivial sanity checks
[INFO ]  Build started 20110119.130036
[INFO ]  Building environment variables
[WARN ]  Directory '/home/chris/src' does not exist.
[WARN ]  Will not save downloaded tarballs to local storage.
[EXTRA]  Preparing working directories
[EXTRA]  Installing user-supplied crosstool-NG configuration
[EXTRA]  =================================================================
[EXTRA]  Dumping internal crosstool-NG configuration
[EXTRA]    Building a toolchain for:
[EXTRA]      build  = i686-pc-linux-gnu
[EXTRA]      host   = i686-pc-linux-gnu
[EXTRA]      target = powerpc-405-linux-gnu
[EXTRA]  Dumping internal crosstool-NG configuration: done in 0.46s (at 00:05)
[INFO ]  =================================================================
[INFO ]  Retrieving needed toolchain components' tarballs
[EXTRA]    Retrieving 'linux-2.6.31.14'
[EXTRA]    Retrieving 'gmp-4.3.2'
[EXTRA]    Retrieving 'mpfr-2.4.2'
[EXTRA]    Retrieving 'binutils-2.19.1'
[EXTRA]    Retrieving 'gcc-4.3.2'
[EXTRA]    Retrieving 'eglibc-2_10'
[EXTRA]    Retrieving 'dmalloc-5.5.2'
[EXTRA]    Retrieving 'duma_2_5_15'
[EXTRA]    Retrieving 'gdb-6.8'
[EXTRA]    Retrieving 'ncurses-5.7'
[EXTRA]    Retrieving 'expat-2.0.1'
[INFO ]  Retrieving needed toolchain components' tarballs: done in 601.03s (at 10:07)