Re: Update: Still with Build failure for PPC405 using crosstool-ng-1.9.2

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 2:43 PM, Chris Kerios <ckerios@cfl.rr.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 6:15 AM, Kerios, Chris (KSC-ASRC-466)[ASRC
> AEROSPACE CORP] <chris.kerios@nasa.gov> wrote:

I downgraded cloog-ppl to 0.15.9 and am using gcc-4.4.5, and now I get
a problem while building the static core gcc where it can't find
-lstdc++. I think this is a problem with either cloog-ppl or binutils.
Not sure yet.
*grumble*

It sounds like this architecture/distribution combination needs some love.

Attached is my current config: