RE: What lib am I missing to make GDB shut up?

> in<module>

> with
> off

> >> what does this has to do with eclipse ?
> >
> > That is where they are running gdb from.
>
> who are they ?

They are the mystical people that use Eclipse. . . ppl I work with.
I'm the only odd-ball here.  I don't like a GUI IDE.  I also only
work with the kernel, RFS, and compiler.  I don't use debuggers that
much, though, I do (as the compiler guy) have to build one that works
for them to use.  I mean, do you want names? ;)

> > The only problem we had with your script is '~/python' didn't
> > evaluate to anything, but that is an easy work-around to fix
> > another day.
>
> yes you have to use absolute path.

Okay, not a problem.  Unless someone adds it into CTNG, I can throw
something into my build system go generate a file like that.

Again,
Thanks for the help!

Andy