RE: CT_PREFER_MIRROR working?

Yann, All,

Perhaps I missed something, so questions follow:

> > How about we add a config option --mirror-dl-only or
> > something like that to configure so that we can skip the svn
> check
> > if we _know_ we don't want to go to the web for _anything_.
>
> We already have FORBID_DOWNLOAD, which CT_GetSVN et al. should
> follow.

But, I don't want to FORBID_DOWNLOAD, I want to _CONTROL_ where I
download from -- in this case, I want to ONLY go to the mirror, which
is a wget for the file, but not out to the web for it.  So, will that
still allow me to "download" from my internal repo?

> > If you want me to make that patch, I can (though it is so trivial
> it
> > would take you longer to port the change in than to do it
> yourself).
>
> Yes, I'll handle that. I already have a small series here than does
> related changes, so it'll be better that I enqueue that change as
> well.

Cool.  I eagerly anticipate your patch.

Thanks!
Andy