Re: configure: error: Link tests are not allowed after GCC_NO_EXECUTABLES.

On Thu, 2011-10-13 at 11:23 -0700, Don Quixote de la Mancha wrote:
--snip!--
> The error is spurious.  It's caused by some cruft left over from a
> previous build that is screwing up a new attempt to configure your
> current build.
>
> You can fix it with "make distclean" in the right directories,
> unfortunately I cannot tell from your build log which directories you
> need to do it in.
--snip!--

Thanks Don for the suggestion.

I tried a scratch build from extracting the tarball again, etc.  So this
time it is fresh build using the same config file as before (before it
was after earlier errors and then changes to the config, then retry).

Failed in the same spot as before.

Regards,

Darcy