Re: Using crosstool-ng on OpenBSD

On 23/01/12 19:25, Yann E. MORIN wrote:

OK, -r is not even in POSIX, while -R is. Can you check that BSD's cp does handle the -pR combination? If so, I'll chamge it.

Yes, it does support -pR, which is indeed the correct way to pass the recursive argument.

-v missing is not too problematic either. Its only use is to make the
progress bar rotate, so as to give the user some feedback that the
process is not hung. If we remove it, the progress bar will hang for
some time during very big copies, but if that's the price to pay...

Doesn't it also affect debugging output?

And no, BSD-likes are not the stuff I test on! ;-)

I would have bet that, but it's nice to have you work on that :) Thank you