Re: Toolchain for ARM no-MMU OABI with FLAT binaries system.

On Wed, Feb 08 at 01:17, Martin Guy wrote:
> > I would like to have newer toolchain for an old ARM OABI system
> > running uClinux-dist
> > with FLAT binaries.
>
> Why? OABI is 11 times slower at FP thaem eabi, even without an FOU
>
> > CPU is based on ARMv4 instruction set
>
> Pefect for Debian

ARMv4 or ARMv4t ?

EABI implies Thumb interworking so doesn't work on ARM4.

I know various people have proposed patches including the Debian crew but
I've yet to get EABI running on my old Balloon boards.  While it's now of
academic interest only, we've frozen that product, does anyone know of a
tool chain combo for EABI on ARMv4 without Thumb ?

--
        Bob Dunlop