Re: Toolchain for ARM no-MMU OABI with FLAT binaries system.

On Wednesday 08 February 2012 08:24:06 Khem Raj wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 1:35 AM, Bob Dunlop <bob.dunlop@xyzzy.org.uk> wrote:
> > I know various people have proposed patches including the Debian crew but
> > I've yet to get EABI running on my old Balloon boards.  While it's now of
> > academic interest only, we've frozen that product, does anyone know of a
> > tool chain combo for EABI on ARMv4 without Thumb ?
>
> OpenEmbedded has machines based on armv4 e.g. strongarm
> and uses EABI and it does work.

there is a linker flag or two to disable interworking so EABI should work on
armv4 (which makes my NetWinder happy).

armv3 and older obviously won't work with EABI, but it sounds like support for
that is being dropped from gcc/etc...
-mike