Openrisc? How do I get started?

Searched the wiki, the web, and the mail list archives and so far
can't figure out step 0.

I want to build a toolchain for openrisc because I got some neat
modules from NXP for the Jennic platform I want to play with.

Downloaded crosstool, did the configure, make, make install, and
discovered I missed the asterisk that says openrisc is a contrib
library.

So from the crosstool main page I tried to go back to my download of
crosstool and issue "./configure --with-contrib=list" but I get an
error that is an unknown option.  Try "./configure --help" and see
there is no with-contrib option.

Where do I download the version of crosstool that has the contrib
stuff?  Thanks in advance,

David