parsing multi-lib output for LTIB

I'm trying to build using LTIB with an ARM multi-lib compiler (the
Linaru 2012.08 gnueabihf compiler), and I need to modify LTIB's
base_libs.spec to capture all the libraries necessary to install in the
target.

For a single-library compiler its relatively easy since it uses
-print-file-name over libc.so.6, lib.c, libgcc_s.so, libstdc++.so,
libsupc++.a, and crti.o.  However for a mult-lib compiler this doesn't
capture all the differing library directories so I need to parse the
output of "gcc -print-multi-lib" to determine the options necessary to
pass to gcc with -print-file-name.

Given the output:

peter@blitz:~/.../install/arm-linux-gnueabihf$ bin/gcc -print-multi-lib
.;
arm-linux-gnueabi;@marm@march=armv4t@mfloat-abi=soft

What option sets would I need?
Does the above output mean both "" and "-marm -march-armv4t
-mfloat-abi-soft"?
Does anyone have a script (or pointer to one) that can convert the
output of -print-mult-lib into the list of options necessary?

Thanks in advance!

--
Peter Barada
peter.barada@logicpd.com